Designed for direct application to a wide variety of soils to promote growth of beneficial soil microorganisms to aid in plant growth.
- Increases microbial activity
- Reduces soil compaction
- Improves soil structure
- Increases nutrient availability and uptake
Designed to support seedling vigor and reduce the impact of abiotic stress on the seedling, leading to increased crop yield.
- Used at planting
- Easy to apply seed treatment
- Available in dry powder and liquid form
- Increased micro-nutrient uptake by 9-54%
- Reduces impact of abiotic crop stress
- Increased root and shoot mass
- Overcomes abiotic stress from insecticide/fungicide treated seeds
- Significantly increased yields
- Cost effective
Designed to stimulate plant metabolism for improved activity and growth and offset the effects of abiotic stress at critical stages of phenological development for better yields.
- Offsets the effects of abiotic stress
- Can be paired with post herbicide
- Fast-acting (provides results in less than an hour)
- Improved photosynthesis by 16%
- Demonstrated high antioxidant activity (22x higher than other products.)
- Used at flowering and/or pollination